Our Policies | Refund Or Return
ICT Bazar Policies
Customer may be claimed within the specified period in case a manufacturing fault appears according to ICT Bazar policies. Then following conditions are applicable:
- Warranty is given by the “ICT Bazar” on behalf of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Hence the “ICT Bazar” is not a direct party in this regard. If the product was sold in good working condition then the “ICT Bazar” is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
- If the warranty card is mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he receives the same along with the invoice, else our customer support Centre will handle the warranty.
- The “ICT Bazar” reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the original invoice is missing.
- It is strongly recommended that customers should check the product at the time of receiving by “ICT Bazar” respected dispatcher, as warranty begins once the receipt has been generated. In the case of any problem product will be treated in normal warranty claim process.
- The “ICT Bazar” reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions.
- The “ICT Bazar” reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the product/component is submitted in an improper condition. The product should be well packed in protective material supplied while selling.
- Warranty claim due to accidental damage or electrical surge will not be entertained.
- Computer hardware does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer’s website directly.
- The warranty claim may be rejected where the warranty sticker/serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
- The product/component may be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the “ICT Bazar” once the warranty claim is accepted. The duration of return may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
- The warranty claim may be accepted on “conditional” basis if we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. Acceptance of warranty claim, in this case, will depend solely on the discretion of the “ICT Bazar”. Please note that this may take more time than normal.
- Keyboards/mice/speakers/headphones/accessories carry checking warranty for 2 days only.
- Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of a dot or dots on LCDs / LEDs.
- The “ICT Bazar” reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions. The changes are updated on the “ICT Bazar” website.
- Power adapters, cables, printer cartridges/toners and all the additional accessories do not carry any warranty. Warranty claims for the same will not be entertained.
- International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the user himself. Instruction of the manufacturer should be followed.
- Used hardware carries checking warranty only. Please ensure to check purchased hardware is in good condition before leaving the counter.
- We accept warranties from Mon to Fri between 11.30am to 6.30pm.
- The PC covers full warranty subject to assurance that user did not open Pc-case, During the warranty period, no component addition or removal is allowed without pre-approval of the service center.
- The “ICT Bazar” reserves the right to charge a certain amount to upgrade the product/component in a case is discontinued by the manufacturer. If the customer is not willing to upgrade manufacturer/supplier/distributor may return the amount after deduction.